Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Boku Superfood Review


I have always wanted to add an extra umph to my family's diet. We eat pretty well (mostly vegetarian with occasional seafood) and have at least one large "green smoothie" a day. I had heard about and tried a lot of the different protein and supplement powders out there and felt confused as to which one to stick with. Then I read Mike Adams review of Boku Superfood over at one of my favorite health newsletters, naturalnews.com, and I decided to try it.

Mike Adams awarded it the "Best Product" award for 2008 and said that "It's simply one of the very best superfood products I've ever seen, and I've been using it myself with outstanding results."


Here are just some of the ingredients:


Land Vegetables: Maca root, Horsetail, Nettles, Flax Seed Meal, Wheat Grass, Barley Grass, Alfalfa Leaf Juice, Dandelion Leaf Juice, Barley Grass Juice, Oat Grass Juice, Ginger, Broccoli Juice, Spinach Juice, Parsley Juice, Kale Juice (all certified organic, absolutely no pesticides used)


Wildcrafted Land Vegetables: Carob Powder, Nopal Cactus, Spirulina, Chlorella


Probiotics: Numerous strains of beneficial bacteria that improve immune function, aid in digestion and actually help generate beneficial nutrients in your gut


It's also relatively inexpensive and honestly tastes delicious. If you mix it by itself with your favorite milk or water, it tastes almost like a chocolate milkshake!


We usually add a few scoops to our usual smoothie; 2 bananas, a handful of frozen berries, a bunch of greens (kale, chard, collards, spinach), couple spoonfuls of virgin coconut oil and a couple teaspoons of bee pollen.


Best of all my son loves it and will drink this smoothie every time.

Check out the Natural News review for yourself http://www.naturalnews.com/022566.html

They offer discounts for auto shipping as well.


No comments:

Post a Comment