Monday, February 23, 2009

Welcome


Greetings


Well I am finally starting the blog that I have wanted to do for some time now. I will be sharing with everyone all of the important findings I make in regards to the world of Health, Natural Living and Roots Culture.


The name "Yaram Chosan" comes from the Wolof language of West Africa (primarily Senegal) and means simply Health (or it can mean 'body') Culture (or Heritage).

To me, it stands for a few things;

  • the culture and lifestyle of everything pertaining to our well-being - physical, mental and spiritual

  • our heriatge and birthright to be healthy, whole human-beings and live up to our highest potentials

  • the elements found in indigenous or "roots" cultures, such as those in Africa, Asia, Latin America etc. that promote wholeness and harmony with the Earth.

If any of this resonates with you and you want to learn more, I hope that you will visit often or subscribe to my blog as I share what I am most passionate about.


No comments:

Post a Comment