Saturday, August 21, 2010

Sleeping on the Ground While on the 18th Floor?


Several months ago I purchased a device from the Raw Food World store made by a company called "Barefoot Connections" that will actually "ground" your body and reduce your the overall effects of EMF exposure when you touch it. It's a sheet containing conductive silver threads that you place at the foot of your bed and then connect via it's cord to your standard outlet.
What is "grounding"  (or "earthing" as some refer to it) you ask?  A great succinct article by Dr. Sandeep Gupta on the dangers of EMFs (Electric and Magnetic Fields) and the new research on grounding and its myriad benefits can be found here.

I can't say that I notice any major difference in my sleep or well-being after using the bed sheet, but I can say that after reading more about this new health technology I do have a peace of mind every night when I go to sleep knowing that I am reducing my EMF exposure at the time of day when the body is restores and heals itself the most.

No comments:

Post a Comment