Thursday, January 6, 2011

Start the New Year Off With Supreme Nutrients for Your Body


Had to do a new year's re-up of the Boku line of superfood, protein powders and more.
 My family and I have been making smoothies from both the superfood powder and brown rice protein powder for the past year and a half now and I can at least say that my husband and I both notice an increase in our energy and an overall general feeling of being healthier.  As far as my 6 year old goes, he probably doesn't notice anything different, but I feel confident that he's getting important nutrients that will offset the dominance of pizza and cake in his diet.  Oh yeah, and did I say that it tastes really good too?  (This comes from a major sweetaholic.)
Take a gander at the stellar line up of ingredients(pictured above) in their Super Food powder.........nuff said.  The best of the best for your body.
Not listed, raw brown rice protein powder boasts a full spectrum of amino acids and "26 grams of highly bio-available protein".
You can order Boku products here.

No comments:

Post a Comment